The toughest truck camera mount for your heavy construction, farming, or pickup truck
|Click any pic above for more details.|
The Sticky Pod is the toughest truck camera mount for your photography, digital videos or film cameras. By truck camera mount, we mean heavy duty construction and farming, as well as ordinary pickup trucks. The Sticky Pod is the only mount that will stay in place in the extreme environments of farming or over-the-road driving. The heavy rumble of a Caterpillar diesel or a John Deere tractor will have no impact on a Sticky Pod. Whether you need your camera on your truck or as an in truck camera mount, the Sticky Pod delivers the shots you want from all makes and models of trucks. Unlike a tripod, the Sticky Pod delivers stunning, stable video or film in a quick, safe and dependable mounting system. Whether it’s on your window, door, hood, tailgate, fiberglass or plastic body moldings, the Sticky Pod will stick to all of it. Got a curved surface? No problem, the Sticky Pod works great on all curved surfaces. Our truck camera mounts are so tough that even Gale Banks Engineering (Banks Power) uses them to make their videos for TV. We have thoroughly tested the Sticky Pod truck cameras to significantly greater extremes than our competition and the Sticky Pod is the clear champion.
Here are a few ideas for using your Sticky Pod truck camera mount:
- Truck camera mount for off roading – capture your off road adventures safely and securely.
- Truck camera mount for truck commercials – almost every truck commercial on TV today is produced with a Sticky Pod.
- Truck camera mount for video productions – there’s no better way to produce professional videos.
- Truck camera mount for movies – Hollywood and New York buy more Sticky Pods than any other places on the planet. Turn any truck into a grip truck.
- Truck camera mount for just the right point of view (POV) shot – video the driver from the outside of your truck looking in or any other passenger.
- Truck camera mount for racing – whether you drive Autocross, SCCA, a top fuel funny Truck dragster, a NASCAR truck series or sling mud at the dirt track, the Sticky Pod holds on tight while you drive.
- Truck camera mount for surveillance – as an insurance investigator you can stick it on your window and let the Sticky Pod hold your camera for hours and hours, get great video from long distances.
- Truck camera mount for tailing suspects – follow vehicles and suspects and document their every move, mount to your dash, rear window, side window or anywhere outside your truck.
- Truck camera mount for your home – place it on a window, tuck it away in a corner, use it as a nanny cam, see who’s stealing your newspaper, sexy videos in the bedroom.
- Truck camera mount for your dash – used by police all over the country to help fight crime.
- Truck camera mount for your RV, motorhome or trailer – see behind you as you back up, get family vacation videos, document an accident.
- Truck camera mount for neighbors – setup your camera in your truck window to watch your neighbors.
- Truck camera mount for road rage – mount camera on your truck bed and point backwards, this is a blast just to try and see how people react behind you.
- Truck camera mount for private investigators – quality surveillance will win in court every time, catch that cheating husband or wife red handed, document the movements of your suspects.
- Truck camera mount for any part of your truck – did you know the Sticky Pod can be used on your truck door, window, hood, trunk, fender, sunroof, fiberglass, plastic or any other smooth surface.
- Truck camera mount for hard to reach areas – unlike the Gripper, Chase Cam, Manfrotto or other vacuum suction cups, the Sticky Pod is small and will stick to almost all curved surfaces.
Since you use your existing camera, you’ll get crystal clear videos and pictures that you can share for a lifetime. Unlike those cheap wireless cameras, which have a terrible picture, the Sticky Pod truck camera mount produces crystal clear photographs and videos using your existing camera. Just clean, stick it on and you’re done. Nothing to screw in, no computer links or poor wireless reception like the competition. Just crystal clear videos and pictures from the photograph or video camera you already own.
Did you know that:
Most digital video cameras can make time lapse videos that last for several hours.
You can hide your camera in your truck or your house.
You can setup your truck camera mount on your dash in the front or back.
You do not need to stick your truck camera mount in place, just set it down inside your truck.
Our truck camera mounts can be used with any consumer or professional camera.
Here are some Sticky Pod facts:
Suction Force: 200 pounds! (that’s how much force it takes to pull the Sticky Pod Original or ProPak model straight off)
To Release: Just roll up the edge of the suction cup with your finger to release the vacuum pressure.
Dimensions: Rectangle – 11-1/2 X 9-1/2 inches, triangle – 8-1/2 X 9-1/2 (locked down in place)
Extensions: solid black anodized CNC machined aluminum rods (not hollow tubes)
Construction: All metal, no plastic at all.
Weather Climate: sub-zero to 105 degrees F (it doesn’t get any hotter here in Denver)
Duration: Up to 30 days when sitting still, around 4 hours in a very hostile (off road or racing) environment.
Speed Limit: At least 175 MPH! (We do not know the Sticky Pod’s speed limit!)
The versatility of the Sticky Pod truck camera mount is incredible, and it’s all metal construction will provide your camera with a safe and secure platform.
Anyone can buy a camera… it’s what you do with it that counts!